Thursday, June 4, 2009

June 4th

Julie's Challenge today was:

"Extreme close up"

Immediately I thought of all the lovely things in my garden and was torn between a close up of a blossom in my neighbours garden(bordering mine !) and a dandelion head waiting to fly off and populate.Then an hour or so ago I spied Ad catching some sun with a book and thought this one fit the bill better......

4/30

....and kept in with my effort of including us all in my pictures.
Look at that blue sky,maybe summer is here at last.......

Julie took one of Jack and Patti and I had a great minds moment again !

5 comments:

rocklady said...

i absolutely love it ruth, it's so original! :)

rocklady said...

oh yes i forgot to say it's funny how we are usually on the same wavelength for the challenges! :)

famille1999 said...

Another great one!! I love it and I love the small peak we have at the blue sky! :)

JulieS said...

Wonderful! What a great subject but darn it, now I have to cross one of my ideas off my list that I was saving for later in the month - FEET! But then again, I've already used feet too so there you go. Anyhoo, fantastic color in this. I keep meaning to ask you if you use a polarizer filter because you always get the most gorgeous blues.

Ruth said...

Julie,the filter just says UV haze it wasn't expensive I just got one to protect the lens mainly.