Monday, June 1, 2009

June 1st

OK well I was holding off,just in case the sun decided to show it's face for some lovely evening light but it didn't :(

Julie's challenge for today was:
"A landscape photo with a dominant forefront image"

It was a challenge !
I didn't want a really blurry background shot but was finding it hard to get common ground.
Also as I was getting it ready to upload I had a panic that by landscape she also meant horizontal.....I hope not as mine isn't !!

1/30 (should click bigger)

Looking through the branches of the maple in the front garden up the street,using the lens hood as a frame.......it's all very green !

You can find Patti's here and Julie's here.

3 comments:

JulieS said...

I had the same thought about my own challenge but I wound up with vertical too!
Love your photo, you have such a great eye for the interesting. The dark rounding is very effective with this shot.

rocklady said...

super shot too, ok mine just sucks compared to both of yours! love all that green too!

Nathalie (famille1999) said...

Wow, what a special shot! Very interesting. This is going to be a great month!