Monday, May 4, 2009

May

May has got to be another of my favourite months.........not to hot and my garden begins to really bloom.
After all the photo taking in April I hadn't really taken anything until this morning when I looked out my kitchen window and felt compelled to try and capture the new leaves on the tree.

I switched back to my 50 m lens which I think I only used twice last month in my effort to use my other lens too.

I've found with this lens my favourite setting is f 2.5 but today I set it back to f1.8........


This has come out really small but it will click bigger !

I don't think there's quite enough of the main subject in focus but I had already downloaded them before I could tell and I couldn't be bothered to go back and try again,maybe tomorrow........but even so there's something about these I love.

1 comment:

rocklady said...

i just love your photographic genius taking these close up leaf shots!